Sealing Technologies, Inc. is a Maryland-based company providing Cyber Security services and cutting-edge technologies to the Federal Government. Sealing Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join the team!. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will report to the Account Manager and serves as the point of contact for the Account Manager(s). This position will interact with internal and external Customers. This position will also interact with key stakeholders within the company to see the full lifecycle of the sales process through. Primarily this role will entail building the business development pipeline of opportunities that fall within SealingTech’s core capabilities. Lastly, the Inside Account Manager will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships between OEMs, Vendors and Resellers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Account Manager(s) to develop and implement a territory sales and marketing plan to close sales and meet revenue budgets by proactively addressing every step in the sales cycle.
- Work with the Account Manager(s) to generate leads, proposals, quotes, bids, vendor applications, and orders.
- Drive new business to foster growth within the territory. Renew, retain and expand existing business using phone, email and social media.
- Proactively call key target opportunities to initiate interest and log calls and notes into our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Create several pitches that will be used to engage customers on the phone.
- Work with the Account Manager to build territory strategies, account plans, and generate lists of target opportunities
- Build and maintain an opportunity pipeline that supports monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Move opportunities from initial contact through to close.
- Update team with daily and weekly results, and overall outcomes.
- Daily manage the territory plan and all activities through the Company’s CRM system.
- Demonstrated customer service-oriented skills (internal and external customers)
- Experience in CRM systems integration (preferably in Salesforce)
- Government experience
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and follow-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, flexibility in handling a wide range of tasks, attention to detail, and strong negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual who enjoys the chase for business.
- PC skills – Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent background or experience
- 1-3 years’ experience managing customer relationships/territory management (technical industries preferred)
- Experience using GovWin, GovTribe, GSA.
- Ability to resolve complex problems in an efficient and timely manner.
$45,000 - $65,000
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Working is no longer solely about the job. Here at Sealing Tech, we understand your happiness and health is vital to our success. We are innovative in our approach to cultivating balanced work environments and offer a plethora of added perks. Sealing Tech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, continuing education budgets, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, and generous vacation policies. Other perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. Plus, flexible work arrangements, pet friendly offices and quarterly merit bonuses for qualified employees. We are looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, be innovative and willing to grow with us. BUILD, SECURE, SOLVE